Poll: Please advice as Im hyper active in sex n not everyone can meet my pace and stamina, making me feel she is satisfied
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Should I continue doing this
50.00%
1 50.00%
Should I talk to her n do role play
0%
0 0%
Should I ask her, her needs
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My wife's behaviour in bed
My wife has been sexually active in the past with me but recently, she even does smooch me properly. It is only me who initiates the sex n remain active.
But few days back, when we were having sex, her friend called n she picked up the phone. I kept the dick inside her. It was her friend's husband on the phone who wanted to ask about her friend's whereabouts. She kept the phone in less than 2 mins but after that she came on the top n fucked me like crazy.

Same thing happened when another friend of her texted her in between our sex. It was a general mass message, which rather I read out to her, but after that she again became active. 

Im 100 percent sure, she is not involved with anyone except her brother but now whenever I want some spice in our sex session, I deliberately name some known discussion n then enjoy the sex.

What do u guys think, am I doing it right.
Yeah, its kind of a thing in women hormone. I also do the same thing in bed to make her very bold and active. I am from down south, women here are so conservative.. i like to call my friend in phone while we are having sex and I ask him to talk to my wife.. the talk would be normal but wen she speaks with my friend her actions and sex vigour comes more aggressive... i like it though
(08-06-2019, 03:56 AM)rihabuba Wrote: Yeah, its kind of a thing in women hormone. I also do the same thing in bed to make her very bold and active. I am from down south, women here are so conservative.. i like to call my friend in phone while we are having sex and I ask him to talk to my wife.. the talk would be normal but wen she speaks with my friend her actions and sex vigour comes more aggressive... i like it though

Thanks Brother, I also like it as this has brought her old behavior back. I think I should speak to her for further role plays.
women are shy by nature. Mostly, they contain their desires in themselves.
I think her talking to another man, with cock inside her made her feel exposed. Once she let go her blockade, she fucked you freely.
thats just my opinion.

anyway great to read married couples having fun.